This Free GRE Diagnostic Test has 20 questions. It offers a simple way to understand the type of questions to expect in the GRE. The Quantitative Reasoning questions cover topics like number properties, algebra, permutation and combination, arithmetic word problems – percentages, time and distance, etc. All 4 types of questions have been included. The Verbal reasoning section consists of questions on Sentence Equivalence, Text completion and Reading comprehension. Some of the questions have been developed in-house and some borrowed from different sources on GREprepclub (which are widely available).
The time limit to complete the test would be similar to an actual GRE test.
After the completion of the test, a score will be given as a percentage. Expected Percentage to GRE score conversion (this is NOT an exact conversion):
- Less than 20%: Below 290 range => You need to work a lot on your prep
- 20% to less than 40%: 290 to 300 range => You have basic idea of what the GMAT is. Keep at it
- 40% to less than 60%: 300 to 310 range => Decent! But still lacking in multiple concepts.
- 60% to less than 80%: 310 to 320 range => You are pretty much there. Need a bit of final push
- 80% or above: Above 320 range => You are almost there and maybe ready for the actual test with some brushing up